Press Contact: email@example.com
Goally was founded by Sasi Movva, a parent who was looking for a better way to teach his child with ADHD to be independent.
- Goally's mission is to use technology, behavioral & child-development science, and the shared knowledge of all of the parents in the Goally community to help every parent give their children the best possible start in life.
- Our focus is on the 1 in 7 US children (9million+) who have cognitive challenges such as ADHD or autism because that is where we have found Goally can help both children and parents the most.
- Goally launched in January 2019 after more than 18 months of beta testing.
- Goally is based in Boulder, CO and we also assemble product there.
- There are two Goally founders, CEO Sasi Movva and COO/CMO Daragh Brangan.
Happier, more connected families.
Goally is a digital therapeutics company whose mission is to help children with developmental differences become more independent in daily routines.
Goally is a digital therapeutics company whose mission is to help children with developmental differences become more independent in daily routines. Goally consists of:
- An easily programmable parent app which is highly customizable to fit every child’s needs.
- A distraction-free device for kids which keeps them on track in daily routines.
- Ongoing support from Goally therapists and our parent success team to help parents achieve their goals for their children.
Benefits our customers report include:
- 74% Decreased Perceived Child Stress.
- 77% Decreased Parent Stress.
- 60% Decreased Meltdowns.
- 80% Decreased Anxiety/Frustration.
Note: Although Goally uses only fully qualified therapists, we are not providing medical advice of any kind.
Goally is approved under the Assistive Tech Benefit of the Colorado Medicaid CES Waiver program.