Goally’s Authorized Continuing Education (ACE) Course
BCBAs, are you looking to gain CEUs?
Goally’s Learning CE Course now qualifies:
- Learn about the latest technologies
- Take our course, anytime and anywhere
- Earn one full CEU for free.
Course Title: The intersection of technology and behavior analysis:
Harnessing technology to promote socially significant behavior change
1. Participants will be able to identify several ways that screen-based and virtual reality technologies may be used effectively in interventions for socially significant behavior change.
2. Participants will be able to identify existing studies regarding these technologies.
3. Participants will be able to identify potential benefits & drawbacks of technology use, as well as areas where further research is needed.
Number of CEUs: 1
Bryan Tanner BCBA, MA-Psych
Clinical psychologist and entrepreneur with 15+ years working with children with autism and ADHD.
Rachel Dowse, M.Ed., LBA, BCBA
Rachel is a BCBA therapist with over 8 years of experience working with kids. She is also a mom of two awesome kids.