Director of Digital Marketing
Who are you?
Do you love marketing and continuously experimenting with new approaches? Are you a project management ninja and a great communicator who likes to manage multiple contractors and projects? Does joining a rapidly growing start-up, where you report to the CEO and the sky is the limit for your career growth, excite you? If so, we’re both in luck! Goally is hiring a marketing director and you’re a fit.
Who are we?
Goally makes software for kids struggling with ADHD or autism. Our programs help build children’s executive functioning skills, and help families get on track with their day. The end result is a more confident and independent child, and a happier more connected family. We’re a small tight-knit team and we’re growing fast. Learn more about what we do on our website - www.goally.co
- Lead all of our marketing efforts, with assistance from our marketing specialist.
- Manage multiple part-time contractors located all over the globe (via Upwork).
- Continuously run small experiments to test different channels, approaches, pricing, and messaging.
- Use analytics tools and objective data to track and report the results of all our marketing activities.
- Create and roll out our content marketing strategy to both parents and therapists.
- 4+ years of broad professional marketing experience, preferably in a B2C space.
- Ability to manage several part-time subcontractors and projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- An eye for design and style (The CEO is an engineer...yuck!).
- Digitally native with high digital organization skills. e.g. Web analytics, spreadsheets...etc
Even better (not a requirement though)...
- Passion for helping kids with developmental differences, and their parents.
- Experience in marketing to mothers or therapists.
- Consider some of these your strengths: Facebook ads; Shopify; Email drip campaigns; Google Analytics; Video content creation; Content creation & distribution; Website design; Copywriting; Graphic design; Website CRO.
- We’re based in Boulder, CO and we work from a cool coworking space on the East side.
- $60K - $70K
- 0.15% - 0.25%
- Dental & Health insurance
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Fitness Membership on Site
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pet Friendly
- Casual Dress
- Team Lunches!
Are you passionate about the same things as us? Please send Cover Letter, Resume and a joke to email@example.com.
At Goally we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome all!