Director of Marketing
Who are you?
Do you love gaining a deep understanding of customers and creating messaging that resonates perfectly with them? Are you a great verbal and written communicator who can create high quality content for parents and therapists? Does joining the leadership team of a rapidly growing start-up, whose mission is to transform the lives of struggling parents and children, excite you? If so, we’re both in luck! Goally is hiring a marketing director and you’re a fit.
Who are we?
Goally transforms the daily lives of families who have a child with a developmental difference such as autism or ADHD. Our programs help build children’s executive functioning skills, and greatly reduce stress for the entire family. The end result is a more confident and independent child, and a happier more connected family. We’re a small tight-knit team and we’re growing fast. Learn more about what we do on our website - www.goally.co.
Here’s some customer feedback that highlights why Goally is our passion!
- “We started seeing results within the first few weeks of using Goally but now, even months later, there is a drastic improvement in his behavior. I honestly cannot even put into words how thankful I am for our Goally.” ~ Diane S.
- “My son is 8 and diagnosed with autism and ADHD. We’ve had Goally about 2 weeks and it’s been the first and only thing to ever motivate him.” ~ Diana F.
- Create and roll out our content marketing strategy to both parents and therapists.
- Build our brand by gaining a deep understanding of our parents and therapists.
- Perfect our messaging, from website copy to blog articles and video.
- Manage multiple part-time contractors located all over the globe (via Upwork).
- Use objective data to measure progress on all our marketing activities.
- 4+ years of messaging and content creation experience, preferably in a B2C space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage several part-time subcontractors and projects.
- Willingness to build relationships with parents, therapists and partners.
- Digitally native with high digital organization skills.
Even better (not a requirement though)...
- Passion for helping kids with developmental differences, and their parents.
- Experience in marketing to mothers or therapists.
- An eye for design and style (The CEO is an engineer...yuck!).
- Consider some of these your strengths: Youtube/Instagram/Facebook; Email drip campaigns; Video content creation; Website design; Website CRO; Facebook ads; Shopify; Google Analytics; Klaviyo.
- We’re based in Boulder, CO and we work from a cool coworking space on the East side.
- $60K - $90K depending on experience
- 0.10% - 0.20% stock options
- Dental & Health insurance
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
- PTO and Paid Holidays
- Fitness Membership on Site
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Pet Friendly
- Casual Dress
- Team Lunches!
Are you passionate about the same things as us? Please send your resume and a casual cover letter/intro to email@example.com.
At Goally we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome all!