BCBA Tech Start-Up Position
Who are you?
Are you passionate about using technology to help families of children with developmental differences? Are you a great verbal and written communicator who loves to help parents work through problems collaboratively and with empathy? Do you have and enjoy a flexible schedule where you would work remotely but be a highly valued and engaged member of a small startup team? If so, we’re both in luck! Goally is hiring an ABA champion and you’re a fit.
Who are we?
Goally transforms the daily lives of families who have a child with a developmental difference such as autism or ADHD. Our programs help build children’s executive functioning skills, and greatly reduce stress for the entire family. The end result is a more confident and independent child, and a happier more connected family. We’re a small tight-knit team and we’re growing fast. Learn more about what we do on our website - www.goally.co.
Here’s some customer feedback that highlights why Goally is our passion!
- “We started seeing results within the first few weeks of using Goally but now, even months later, there is a drastic improvement in his behavior. I honestly cannot even put into words how thankful I am for our Goally.” ~ Diane S.
- “My son is 8 and diagnosed with autism and ADHD. We’ve had Goally about 2 weeks and it’s been the first and only thing to ever motivate him.” ~ Diana F.
- Be passionate about using technology to help families of children with developmental differences.
- Stay up to date on all of Goally’s features and make multiple prescheduled 1:1 phone calls with parents each week to help them make Goally work for their child.
- Check in on our private parent group on Facebook almost every weekday to answer parents’ questions on ABA-related topics.
- Be our team champion for ABA techniques, ensuring our product features, customer service staff training, and customer education materials all meet ABA best practices.
- Advise on the development of our progression/prompt-fading program with the goal of eliminating or minimizing our customers’ need for Goally.
- BCBA certification.
- Patience & empathy.
- 2+ years of practical ABA experience working with kids.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to combine ABA and Goally product knowledge to advise parents in a clear and actionable way.
- Be highly organized in managing a flexible calendar schedule.
Location & Hours
- We’re based in Boulder, CO but you will very likely work remotely.
- 10 to 30 hours per week.
- Lots of flexibility in what hours you choose to work.
Are you passionate about the same things as us? Please send your resume and a casual cover letter/intro to email@example.com.
At Goally we don’t discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We welcome all!